Do you need assistance to make the most of your research project’s clinical development plan?
Our team of experts is available to help you.
Via Cesare Battisti, 1
20122 Milan (MI)
Join the PRINEOS team!
We are a collaborative and close-knit group of Life Sciences experts who share the goal of innovating clinical and healthcare research projects.
We believe in and value our people, allowing each one to express their skills and opinions to contribute to an efficient execution of the projects we work on, aware of the added value each individual resource can provide. By combining competencies, we improve the quality of work.
PRINEOS offers an international, dynamic and stimulating work environment, with numerous opportunities for development and professional growth based on relationships of trust as well as an open, honest, respectful and proactive communication.
We seek and value talented people who share our values and contribute to the growth of PRINEOS.
You can apply for our open positions or fill in the form for a spontaneous application: we might be interested in having you in our team!
PRINEOS is looking for a Medical Advisor with sound experience in clinical research and in planning, supervision, and implementation of scientific activities. The Medical Advisor will directly report to the Chief Medical Officer and supporting the Medical Manager will be the clinical reference person for Clients in the therapeutic areas of interest.
- Advisory Board and Steering Committees planning and management
- Clinical trial documentation preparation (concept sheet, study protocol, synopsis, informed consent etc)
- Clinical Study Report preparation in cooperation with biostatisticians
- Support the Client in the Investigator Brochure revision and update
- Ensure timely delivery of high-quality results
- Plan, organize and prioritize workload for assigned projects and tasks
- Medical/scientific degree (e.g. medicine, biology, pharmacy, biotechnology)
- At least 2 years of experience in either a biotech, CRO or pharma company
- Medical-scientific knowledge of the main therapeutic areas on which PRINEOS is focused (such as Pulmonology, Gynecology, CNS, Onco-hematology, Ophthalmology)
- Knowledge the regulatory documentation in clinical trials (synopsis; protocol; clinical study report; etc.), with preferable previous experience as a medical writer
- Knowledge of procedures, policies, and regulations in clinical research and pharmacovigilance
- Previous experience in managing activities of clinical evidence communication
- Ability to transfer contents/knowledge (training)
- Team working
- Ability to work independently and efficiently under tight deadlines
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient written and spoken English
The Inside Business Development within the Business Development Department actively seeks new business opportunities in order to build a pipeline of contacts and guarantee the continuous growth of the company. Collaborates with the Business Development Manager to define the business strategy e identify target accounts and is fully involved in the sales cycle.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- proactively engage with prospects to build pipeline by phone, email or LinkedIn presenting services according to the company strategy shared with the line manager
- involved in the entire sales cycle, from identifying target accounts, to active prospecting, demonstrating, quoting and follow up.
- analysis and research activities to identify decision makers within organizations of potential interest
- analysis of market and potential clients to obtain useful information for the BD strategy definition
- analysis of marketing and communication business related activities (events, congresses etc.)
- participation in events, congresses, meeting with clients
- meeting minutes drafting and delivery
- support in proposal drafting and revision
- dealing with cold/contact calls, discussing preliminary information by presenting a quick overview of PRINEOS’ services
- company CRM daily updates (Salesforce)
- preparation of periodic reports on Business Development activities
- meetings and conferences organization between clients and company personnel
- Previous sales experience (within clinical research industry is preferred but not mandatory)
- Fluent English (reading, writing and verbal skills)
- CRM familiarity (Salesforce is preferred but not mandatory)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Planning and organizational skills
- Communication skills and Team-working oriented